Introducing Solid Foods – Monday 1st March 2021
£25.00 – £40.00
Transitioning your baby onto solid foods is a fantastic milestone in your baby’s journey! In this one and a half hour online session, Nutritionist Kate Angotti shares advice on the practicalities of moving babies onto solids. The session discusses feeding challenges that may occur, how to identify the developmental signs that signal that your baby is ready to start solid food, advice on baby led weaning and responsive feeding and how to manage ongoing milk feeding.
The interactive session is online, with time for Q&As. All course attendees will be provided with a handout after the session.
Full course topics
- Why we introduce solid foods
- Developmental signs of readiness and evidence
- Baby led weaning and responsive feeding
- Preparing food safely
- Feeding challenges
- Vegan weaning
- Allergies – evidence for early introduction
- Ongoing milk feeding
- Cultural practices
- Commercial baby foods / organic Milk feeding
Couple (2 people), Individual (1 person)